Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a couple of pictures of my new Eagle 20" wheels with Falken tires. I think the wheels added a little more class.

Rondog.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks good man! from the looks of your plates ur in Ohio 2 .. What part? Pics of my STS on 21's are in the gallery im in cleveland

·
Registered
9 Posts
I really like the looks of your wheels… I have been looking for a new set for my 05 STS. I have checked out Eagles web site and I can’t find 20” wheels. What is the series number and did you order them from a wheel shop off the Internet? :hmm:

·
Banned
851 Posts
Rondog said:
No it's an 05, in fact it's one year old this month!
Hi Rondog, your 3.6 STS looks soooooo good!!!But you can make it look even more better with the V grille.What tire size you got on front and rear?ThanksHarry

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Harry:

All 4 tires are 245/40/20 on 8" rims.

I know what you are saying about the V-Grill and I did look into it. But with the Sandstone color I have the stock grille look pretty darn good. If I had any other color (especially Black) I would have already had the V-Grille.

Thanks for you imput!

Rondog

·
Banned
851 Posts
Rondog said:
Harry:

All 4 tires are 245/40/20 on 8" rims.

I know what you are saying about the V-Grill and I did look into it. But with the Sandstone color I have the stock grille look pretty darn good. If I had any other color (especially Black) I would have already had the V-Grille.

Thanks for you imput!

Rondog
Rondog, I guess you would love this V Grill when you would see it ON the car.
I try to get a V Grill for my XLR but no one offers one yet.

With or without the V grill, your car is beautyfull.

Thanks for the tire size.

Harry

·
Banned
851 Posts
05STSon21s said:
Harryctsv...Strut is now offering a mesh grill for the XLR.. Pricey but very hot
Hi 05STSon21s,
yes, I know the Strut Grill but I would prefer the more original look with the wreath and crest in it as the V`s have.
E & G makes good looking grilles and I hope they will have soon one for my XLR.
BTW about $ 5.000 for the strut-grill seems too high.

But thanks
Harry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
harryctsv