Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Deville
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from my last post of a flat. Look at the sidewall damage from driving too low for 1 mile...:annoyed:

I was going to go to Salem, Va to a gun show, but noticed my donut spare has a nail also.:banghead:

Hmm....either it's sabotage or Karma. I think Karma. I don't believe I was supposed to go to Salem today. Oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 Deville
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the 225/60-16. I have one ordered from Tirerack.com. Should be here Monday. Now I'll need the spare plugged.:bomb:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Question is did you buy the car used and the spare was like that or did you leave it like that? If used I feel bad for your situation, on the other hand if you caused the dougnut to remain with a nail in it, well then you got what you deserved. Which ever way you answer this question either you got screwed or nailed!

·
Registered
1998 Deville
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh, no. This is my first flat and my first time using the spare. I believe I picked up the nail in the spare when driving. Thanks for the bizarrely harsh response upstate.:bigroll:

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
540 Posts
VinnyT said:
It's the 225/60-16. I have one ordered from Tirerack.com. Should be here Monday. Now I'll need the spare plugged.:bomb:
You could go to a tire recycle place to be safe. I like to say the spare is the spare, Once you plug the tire than there is always chances. A spare tire and rim brand new is like five bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts