Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've never heard of this company but my wheel guy recommended it and here it is... I wish the rear would go lower but the air suspension keeps raising it up. Any suggestions?
Last pic is of my Borla Exhaust

·
Registered
226 Posts
Get some regular shocks and do away w/ the airride. Service ride control might stay on though. Or you could pull the fuse going to the rear air compressor. The compressor is located behind the LR wheel.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
I disconnected the airride when the airbags went in and I still get the service ride control alerts in my alert center. I agree, you should put some bigger rims on there. Bigger rims will help fill the wheel well and make it look more lowered, even with the airride connected.

·
Registered
2003 DENALI bagged on 26's.. 2008 GS350 murdered
190 Posts
bns? any website? the truck still looks staggared, maybe raise the front torsions a little to even it out!

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to get Lexani Roma IIs but my wheel guy convinced me to get asanti wheels instead... so in about another month or so i should be gettin wheels..

·
Registered
54 Posts
vietfob714 said:
I've never heard of this company but my wheel guy recommended it and here it is... I wish the rear would go lower but the air suspension keeps raising it up. Any suggestions?
Last pic is of my Borla Exhaust
Hows the Borla Exahuast? SOunds good?

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the borla sounds good... i was scared cuz so many people said it would be too loud but its not loud at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts