Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think I've ever posted pics of my '92 Sedan deVille on here, so here goes. Lemme know what ya think! :)

(It Looks like Ralph's car in the pic below)

(that '91 Mazda 626 in the garage is the car I learned how to drive in, it got totaled, and someone fixed it up and sold it!?!?!?!?! :cookoo:

I've had that needle buried many times ;)

Frontseat, very comfortable

The backseat has sooooo much space!

Honda Del Sol backed up into car when it was parked in street :(

What do you all think? It's pretty clean huh?

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's some pics of the '95 Roadmaster Limited I had before I had my Cadillac. I bought this car 4-17-04 for $3450, It had 138k miles on it when I bought it, and 149k when I sold it 12-9-05 for $3000 cash. I believe it had every option on it except for a few.

It was Dark Cherry Metallic with Burgundy heated leather seats

Big Car

The dual exhaust is the only way you can tell it has the LT1!

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Nice cars!
You asked what we thought of the de Ville. So, hre it goes:

1992 Sedan de Ville in Light Beige Metallic with Light Beige Cloth Interior. Cr has standard am fm stereo / cassette. Does not have the heated windshield. Has the "Dark Auburn" pin stripe and optional Lacy Cast Aluminum Wheels. Over all its looks defey its age. Get the driver doorfixed and it could pass for a 2 year old Caddy. Nice driveway, too.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sandy:I did get the door fixed about a week after it happened back in August. The car was in the body shop for 8 days, and it cost the insurance company $1331. Oh and thanks for the driveway compliment, having a 4200lb Buick and a 3600lb Cadillac sit on the same spot has caused some stress cracks.

98 deville:it has 113800 miles on it, it had 99,098 miles the day I bought it.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Tomorrow I will have owned my Cadillac for a year!!
:band: :wes: :banana: :xgrin: :bouncy:
What should I do to celebrate?

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh crap, I got stuck in some pretty deep snow today at work. So I decided I would back out, so I put it in reverse, and inch on the gas pedal....nothing, so I give it more gas..a little bit of movement, but not enough, so then I put it almost to the floor for about 10 seconds with almost no traction, and I finally get out, but after I got unstuck, I could smell something burning from inside the car, maybe it was coolant, maybe it wasn't. This smell lasted for about 10 seconds and then it went away.
What do you think the smell was?

After this, I got it into a parking spot, and turned the car off for 5.5 hours.

Is there anything I should be worried about?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts