Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, been reading and lurking around for a while, first post. Thought I'd share my my beauty. I managed to squeeze two JL audio 12''w3v1 subs back there, they're being pushed by a 800 watt amp in a ported box. To loud if you ask me, but I rarely turn it all the way up unless someone asks me to. And I have the box wrapped in a brown leather (think it's leather) that matches the dashboard. Sounds great! :) And if anyone cares, this was done by the great guys at Lakeside audio located in Conroe Texas.

Please keep in mind all pictures were taken with a cell phone!

This is my first escalade, and I have to say I'm absolutely loving every second of it. Only regrets so far is only having the 18 inch aluminum rims, looks so out of place. Oddly enough recently my reverse gave out...thankfully it's under warranty and the dealership is going to handle it, they said it was a computer problem, imagine that.

Thanks for reading!
-Logan

·
Registered
873 Posts
Looks nice! I imagine it is pretty loud with 2 12" subs there for the average joe.

I stayed at the Walden on Lake Conroe a couple years ago. I'm looking to eventually purchase a condo there in Montgomery. Beautiful area.

·
Registered
Cadillac
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? I live on lake conroe in del lago estates, a small subdivision off Walden road before actual Walden.

It's a beautiful place. =)

·
Registered
'06 Escalade Ext
247 Posts
i love how the amps are set up, really neat, good luck bro looks good. now how about a short vid of them in action :D , also about the wheels, dont regret it man, just get aftermarket chromes and set the stock wheels aside for winter

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Love the setup, I envy you dor the amp placment, I couldn't get my amp over there so I had to place it in the back.
But real nice setup, congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts