Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 White Diamond CTS 4
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will hopefully be purchasing a 08' or 09' CTS 4 very soon. I have decided I want the WHITE DIAMOND TRICOAT color and was wondering if anyone has pictures of one with tinted windows. Just wanna see what it may look like. Thanx in advance!!

·
Registered
2011 cts coupe 2012 SRX
27 Posts
Hey
I recently purchased a 2009 CTS 4 luxury in November of 2010. I attached a pic with the tinted windows. In NY there is a law that the tint has to be a certain grade. I chose the darkest I could get however in my opinion it isn't dark enough. But you can see the tiniting makes the car look more attractive than it is... Maybe you can google some images..hope it helps. Laura

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 White Diamond CTS 4
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I think I am going to go ahead and have them done..Bought my 08' CTS 4 yestersday. Love it! Seems your state has stricter laws, but guess you have to abide by them. Nice car, and thank you..Ryan

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
42 Posts
I have 20% all the way around. Combined with the black interior it's tough to see inside at all. Not the best pic, but it gives you a good idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 White Diamond CTS 4
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 20% all the way around. Combined with the black interior it's tough to see inside at all. Not the best pic, but it gives you a good idea.
Wow...that looks real sharp. That is the exact exterior I have. My interior is cashmere. I am surely doing mine now. Thank you for the picture.

·
Read Only
2008 CTS
0 Posts
I have a white diamond 2008 CTS 4 lux with cashmere interior as well. I have mine tinted all the way around and I love it. I've seen the white diamonds without tint and it doesn't look nearly as cool. My state supposedly has laws against it, but I've had tinted cars for years and never had an issue.

I also put the chrome grill inserts on which was the icing on the cake for me. Good luck with your new Caddy!

Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
White Diamond 2009 CTS DI AWD FE2 (Fully Loaded)
75 Posts
Hope these pics help. I have my front door windows tinted at 35%, my back windows at 5%, and my front windshield at 50%. Its looks pretty dark from the outside but I have no problems looking out from inside the vehicle which is what really matters.

Attachments

·
Read Only
2008 CTS
0 Posts
mrryanman, were did you get the chrome grill inserts and how are they held on?
Hey Dan, I got them on ebay from a company named Hubcaps Plus. They have held on perfectly, never fell off or the least bit loose. I have noticed a bit of wear which occurred during the winter months. I don't think these fair all that well with road salt, so if you plan on getting them I'd recommend trying to keep them clean! They still look OK but not nearly as nice as when I first got them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts