Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Nice pic's my friend, I'm green with envy that you have not one but two:jawdrop: .
Is the white one a regular 3.6 with V bumper and grill. Nice work! What else is on the two of them.

·
Registered
CTS
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The white diamond one is an 04 lux/sport 3.6 with the V bumper and sills. It also has the body colored license panel in the back and stainless exhaust tips. And the new Foose Speedsters of course. They're 18x8.5 with 245/45-18 Goodyear GS-D3s. That one is my wife's.

The black V is mine. Added a Corsa to it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
wow. nice. i want those foose wheels too.

Hmm. is it the picture or are the rotors on your V rusted?
maybe some drilled and slotted Brembo rotors to accomodate those brembo brakes??? that would be sweet.

wish i had 2 CTSs. nice nice nice

·
Registered
CTS
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The V was just washed, hence the rusty rotors.:banghead: Wash it I get rusty rotors, drive it, I get brake dust.:annoyed:

·
Registered
CTS
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added a link to a fourth pic above. At the moment, they're obviously just 'driveway pics'. I may take and post some glamour pics later if anyone is interested.:cheers:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
... :thumbsup:

VERY nice!

I whish I could get stuff like that to pimp my CTS a little. It's either not available or extremely expensive over here...:( We'll see what next year brings.

·
Registered
04 CTS
110 Posts
CarToys; Those are EXCELLENT wheels on the white CTS. I'd like to get those for my 04 smoke that has the stock 16's. What's the cost of the wheels, and where would I likely get that brand? TIA, Brad San Diego

·
Registered
CTS
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nightowle said:
CarToys; Those are EXCELLENT wheels on the white CTS. I'd like to get those for my 04 smoke that has the stock 16's. What's the cost of the wheels, and where would I likely get that brand? TIA, Brad San Diego
I got them on ebay store called Custom Hookups. They were a under $1500, shipped. Different sizes will obviously will have different prices.

·
Registered
04 CTS
110 Posts
great, thanks much. I'll be considering those. the only problem is that my 16" Michelin Pilots are virtually brand new!

·
Registered
2003 3.2L Luxury Raven Black
120 Posts
Absoultley beautiful CTS's that you own, but I have to ask what do you do for a living that you can afford 2 of them. I am fortuanate that I own 1 and I had bought mine off of a private owner.
Just curious what you do?
Thanks
Dave (Braz60)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Cartoys, can you post a clear side pic and a few more pics of the white diamond with the foose wheels? i want to see more angles and such of how they look...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone know if the 20" Foose Heat will go on the 04 CTS 3.6L. And what would I need to change or beef up in order to wear them comfortably?

++Fixx++

1 - 19 of 19 Posts