Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
227 Posts
That looks great! Are your corner lights painted black or are they tinted? I was thinking about painting mine like I did on my M3.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,988 Posts
Whoa! That's looks really nice! ... R-E-A-L-L-Y nice!!!

Geez, I love black. :helpless:

Uh-h ... hope you don't mind, but after you do another coat of wax ... uh-h, you might want to mow the lawn. :rolleyes:

j/k

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Whoa! That's looks really nice! ... R-E-A-L-L-Y nice!!!

Geez, I love black. :helpless:

Uh-h ... hope you don't mind, but after you do another coat of wax ... uh-h, you might want to mow the lawn. :rolleyes:

j/k
He should be able to get some good lawn cutting rates from The UNT football team. As they have no business on a football field!

Back to the car...
Lookin good!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,988 Posts
He should be able to get some good lawn cutting rates from The UNT football team. As they have no business on a football field! ...
Bet my beloved Wolverines can't even cut lawn let alone play football! :rant2:

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Love the calipers. How'd you go about that (paint or powdercoat), and are the Brembo logos decals or painted?

Inquiring minds want to know....

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
It's sad that they're sooo sorry.

But on a good note, OU just might make it back to the championship, and this time we just might win it!:D

·
Registered
LS6 V
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the calipers. How'd you go about that (paint or powdercoat), and are the Brembo logos decals or painted?

Inquiring minds want to know....

I painted the calipers using G2 caliper paint kit. I purchased mine off ebay (cheapest I could find). The Brembo decals were purchased off Ebay as well. I lightly sanded teh decals and then cleaned them with the supplied spray. After letting the calipers cure for 24hrs, I applied the decals, then masked around them, and hit them with a little high temp clear paint to protect them from brake dust.

Yes, I know my lawn needs to be mowed! :thepan::rolleyes:

My Mean Green lost to SMU tonight, so I'm NOT a happy camper at the moment. :bonkers::mad::bouncy:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
48 Posts
Very nice.:thumbsup: I would like to know how the car rides now and if you have any clearance issues? That's a great ride height but I don't want to change mine if it bottoms out every time someone is in the back seat (like my Mustang with Eibachs).
Thank you

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
If you like braces on Halle Berry, then you'll like the stock grille on a black V. I wouldn't say no to Halle if she had them, but she's better without...

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts

I just bought my 6-wk old baby boy his first UM outfit. I'm so embarrassed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks good! I wish it was easier to lower my car with the FG2's.

But dude...no window tint??? Whats up with that??? You're car would look tons better even with a light tint!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts