Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The last 2 weeks I was sort of busy with my CTS. Came back from deployment and I installed my WW Clear Sidemarkers :cool2: ,Lost a bidding on Ebay for some Rocker panels :want: ,Got the 04 and above rear bezel and had it painted in silver :thumbsup: , Attached the rear bezel :dance: , got in some issues with my car TC and park because I short circuit two wires :thepan: :hitstick: :bang2: :kick: , got that situation taken care of :band: , Picked up my car today from Lindsay and along with my UUC Rotors and Brake pads compliments of Luke :worship: :nik: . Will be installing it with the help of Jon write-up :highfive: . And I got to say, when I took (1) Rotor out of the box, I was in awe :eek: . These rotors are awesome and I recommend you get some. Better yet after completion of installation this weekend (that's when I will have the time) I will take pictures and give you some feedback also about the stopping performance. Just a second opinion because I knew Jon went over this with you guys already. Now all I need is my rocker panels, STS-V Fogs Lights and some rims so those rotors would shine a little better and I think I might be finish with modification on my CTS or am I. Standby............... :stirpot:

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Can't wait to see!

I think I'm done modding the CTS too. I'm a big fan of the stock look, and there's nothing else I can do without keeping it looking stock.

Oh well, time to save up for a blower on the V.

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have some pics shortly. Waiting to see that blower on the V, including a video on a quarter. LOL. Yeah I'm all about the stock look also. I like your rims. I can't find anything that I really like. I really wanted 19"s but I'll settle for 18's. No 20's on my baby. But I can't seem to find the right ones. I don't need anything flashy. I hate flashy rims. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
I'll have some pics shortly. Waiting to see that blower on the V, including a video on a quarter. LOL. Yeah I'm all about the stock look also. I like your rims. I can't find anything that I really like. I really wanted 19"s but I'll settle for 18's. No 20's on my baby. But I can't seem to find the right ones. I don't need anything flashy. I hate flashy rims. Any suggestions.
are mine flashy?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually yours are borderline. If I had to get 20's that's the furthest I'll go. Your car looks nice with it. I don't know how they would standout with my car being silver. But the V Bumper and the rims looks great on your car.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Actually yours are borderline. If I had to get 20's that's the furthest I'll go. Your car looks nice with it. I don't know how they would standout with my car being silver. But the V Bumper and the rims looks great on your car.
yea man, the V bumper totally changes the car. Makes it more aggressive looking. I'm seriously considering one for my car. I will wait alittle while and get back to work first tho. Ive spent enough money since ive been outta work... More then I would if I was working... :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: :alchi:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts