Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
sick_caddy said:
HAH pics are up in the cadillac images section...
Most people won't venture over there to check it out..maybe you should link it here..I checked it out tho...If you are in the LA area, mind telling me who smoked your side marker lights?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
pjohnesq said:
Most people won't venture over there to check it out..maybe you should link it here..I checked it out tho...If you are in the LA area, mind telling me who smoked your side marker lights?
I looked at his side markers but didn't notice the tint?

I was struck by two other things though. The Giant Cadillac decal on the car's flank and his very unusual hood prop.:eek:

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
And the 'V' front end with fender badges. :canttalk: :canttalk: :canttalk:

Plus OEM 16" wheels. Better get his nomex suit on.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
OldRoadDawg said:
And the 'V' front end with fender badges. :canttalk: :canttalk: :canttalk:

Plus OEM 16" wheels. Better get his nomex suit on.
OldDawg,
I think it is a V as it has 6 bolt wheels.

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
RobertCTS said:
OldDawg,
I think it is a V as it has 6 bolt wheels.
Hey Bob, yep, it's about time you make that appointment for the eye exam,
cuz that ain't no V. :thepan:

·
Registered
340 Posts
maybe he likes the way it looks on his car. Did you guys ever think of that lol?? Hey robert...he may think your homemade eyelids are ugly, or your stock brake calipers with brembo decals on them is retarded or "posing". But he is not going to make you feel bad about it, by saying rude comments to you. He posted pics of his car, not for you to put it down. To each his own. just my opinion :bigroll:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
CTS V6 3.6 said:
maybe he likes the way it looks on his car. Did you guys ever think of that lol?? Hey robert...he may think your homemade eyelids are ugly, or your stock brake calipers with brembo decals on them is retarded or "posing". But he is not going to make you feel bad about it, by saying rude comments to you. He posted pics of his car, not for you to put it down. To each his own. just my opinion :bigroll:
You're off base. I didn't say anything about his car being ugly, or that he was a Poser. So where do you feel a need to pound on me?:mad2:

·
Registered
340 Posts
lol...im just saying in general for everyone. Im not trying to single anybody out. Nothing personal against any individual person. But give the guy a break.I just think that everyone should just realize that if someone does any given mod to his car, then he obviously likes it....and therefore you shouldnt make him feel bad about it. because it is his car, and he pays for it....why should anyone else give a crap.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
CTS V6 3.6 said:
lol...im just saying in general for everyone. Im not trying to single anybody out. Nothing personal against any individual person. But give the guy a break.I just think that everyone should just realize that if someone does any given mod to his car, then he obviously likes it....and therefore you shouldnt make him feel bad about it. because it is his car, and he pays for it....why should anyone else give a crap.
I don't think anyone was ragging on the Guy or his car. To mention his hood prop was humorous for all and I'm sure himself. A large level tool was temporary fo the camera shot. I thought the impromptu selection of the Level was slick. Surely you see that is not a put down or being rude. I'm sure he wasn't offended.

As to the Large Cadillac decal on the flank of his CTS..I said I was "struck by it" and I was. I have never seen that done before and surely not on a Cadillac. Asthetically the decal looks good on the Black Raven paint. It does catch one interest and maybe that's what he's seeking.

I didn't mention it but most members are turned off by V Flags on the CTS. I'm sure he will get flamed for that.
I think the posts were far from Flaming or rude.

·
Registered
280 Posts
RobertCTS said:
You're off base. I didn't say anything about his car being ugly, or that he was a Poser. So where do you feel a need to pound on me?:mad2:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :chill:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts