Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Premium AWD
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needless to say, I'm a very happy guy right now! My 2.0T ATS Premium AWD is sitting in my garage right now. It only took about 5 weeks from when I placed my order. The order was at 3400-Broadcast at the beginning of the week and then BAM my salesman called and said it was there! That was a pleasant surprise. They were even able to get the place that does their tinting to get it done that day. :D

It will take a while to get used to the less visibility while driving, moving away from my 2002 Maxima. Seems like every new car I drove was like that, though. Smaller rear windows and bigger pillars/beams everywhere.

That and the "new car smell" that is actually overwhelming are my only minor issues so far, but the former is something I hope to just get used to and the latter is something that should fade away in time.

Another poster mentioned a CUE update coming. I did confirm that with the service manager.

12,778 Posts
ChadillacATS, congratulations on your ATS! And thank you very much for the feedback so far. I hope you'll post pics whenever you get the chance!

If you ever have vehicle questions, don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] for further assistance.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
ATS RWD 2.0 Manual
1,353 Posts
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! I can WAIT for mine, placed the order this last Saturday, 5 weeks is pretty good, AFAIK, GM tries to do 6 weeks or less

New car smell is awesome to by the way :yup:

·
Registered
ATS RWD 2.0 Manual
1,353 Posts
weird, in my Brochure it doesn't list that colour as an option for the ATS, is that an american only colour?

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Premium AWD
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe. I guess if it's not in your brochure, it must not be available there. It's in the brochure I got many weeks ago.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Heck, you prob can't trust the brochures or the sites. Here in Socal, the build your own sites says that MRC is "available" on the Premium trim, lol. In reality it's standard, right? It has that mistake for a few other options as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts