Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
None yet
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i am planning on purchasing one soon i am curious what different looks you guys have given em my first thought i saying i want a blackon black but then again ive seen a few others that caught my eye so post up what ya got thx:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*
4,256 Posts
You can check around the "sticky" for some photos. Or go to Cardomain.com .

Just so you know, the last person who requested pictures of Cadillac RWDs, had their thread dissolved into that sticky. Your circumstance may be different and the forum might preserve your thread, but maybe not.

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*
4,256 Posts
You never know, this could be the start of a new sticky. They might even expand the sticky to be broken up by generation.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
I had the very rare black with burgundy interior.

·
Registered
1965 FWD 60S ~ 1987 Brougham D'Elegance ~ 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
212 Posts
Work car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW. That is a nice work car. I wouldn't mind one of those myself. How about those other cars off the left. What are they?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts

D

·
0 Posts
Dude! ^^^Thats you selling the beaut on craigslist! I knew I seen that car somewhere!

I sent you an email yesterday, admiring your car... You have my dream car sir! lol

If I had the money, I would buy it right now. haha

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Thanks! I have had tons of interest, but no offers close to what I want. The Fleetwood is here to stay :D

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
^ Can I have a coupe please? :D

·
Registered
1965 FWD 60S ~ 1987 Brougham D'Elegance ~ 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
212 Posts
I am not a 4100 engine fan, but one properly maintained would be ok here in Iowa. I do love the 93-96 body styles. Personally, I feel that Cadillac ended the large Fleetwood era with style. I now wish that I would have gotten the 96 Black with black leather, moonroof, CD and Chrome wheels a few years back...................UGGGHHHH!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts