Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would do something different. Here is a pic of a Lexus 430 BEFORE I detailed it. This customer brings me his car every 6 months. So this is what it still looks like with my paint sealant on it 6 months old. Just to prove that when you use quality products, you get the same results. Gary

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Tell me more about the paint sealant.. Or if you've already gone over this, point me to the thread. I'd like to read about it. I wish I could bring you my car every 6 months. :p

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOU can go to my web site to learn more about my products, www.perfectautofinish.com but here is the short version of why you should use a synthetic. Its no secret that people use synthetic oil becuase it is better for the life of the engine. Its no different for your finish. Synthetic paint sealants like the one I sell,gives 6 times longer protection on your finish. Man made chemicals used in polymers provide the highest sacrificial layer of protection you get apply to your car. it is one reason why car dealers charge upwards of $600-$1200 for a single application. That should be against the law. My bottle will protect 4 cars. or one car four times. Once you upgrade to a synthetic, you won't use wax again. Footnote; wax has a melting point of 101* and a sythetic is around 392*. Hope that helps, Gary

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Since I tend to be the only one at home who ever goes to the extent of polishing and waxing the cars (my mother's '04 Suburban in particular) and the fact that we have no garage, I ONLY use synthetics.

Matter of fact, in my experience, the hardest and longest lasting shine & protection I've gotten is from Klasse All-In-One followed by Klasse Sealant Glaze. The look can be a little "plasticky" on some colors, and the glaze can be a real pain to buff off if not done properly, but the durability is what I like most. It's all I've ever used on the white Suburban, which is subjected to the most use and elements.

When we had our black Avalanche, I always used a synthetic base, followed by P21S carnauba, just because it gave the black a warmer glow. Right now, I think my brother has been using Klasse All-In-One to lightly polish and seal both the white '92 Roadmaster and '93 Fleetwood, and it looks terrific and lasts a good while too, but not as long as the Klasse-only combo.

I did a quick job of Klasse All-In-One on my Marblehead/silver '95 Fleetwood, followed by some Platinum UPP sealant, just because I didn't have the time for the Klasse Sealant, and it's about the best combo of protection and looks...all synthetics for durability, but the Platinum also has a shine just like carnauba.

That's just my thoughts...:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts