Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to put out a request to see if anybody has a little spare time and the photoshop experience to put this Cervini's Stalker Hood on the picture of the CTS-V. Here are the two pix. I would really appreciate anybody taking the time to do this for me. :highfive:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
This took me like ten minutes at most, sry the angle is weird had to match it with the stang. I hope you like it! The color was a little hard to match but i got close!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
whats funny is i didnt actually realize that til i noticed it wsnt turned i turned mine to match the stang, nice job though , likin the B&W

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
you outlined the hood of both then copy & paste? If so , Very creative! yea the B&W white is easier, i just did hue and saturation adjust a couple time, the more i do it the closer it gets! soon i post my cts up with that hahah...i can see the mods now....v bumper, side skirts, oohh wait ill be the first to mod...a '08 bumper! lol

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
wow it comes in handy, if i ever see rims that i like, i'll try puttin them on. let just hope i can do a good rim job. :histeric:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This took me like ten minutes at most, sry the angle is weird had to match it with the stang. I hope you like it! The color was a little hard to match but i got close!
Cad4life - YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Thank you so much. I think you did an absolutely awesome job. If there is anything I can do for you, it would be my pleasure. If you are ever in Wyoming (or near Gillette, WY give me a call @ 605-390-4916 and I'll buy you a beer). You guys are really awesome, that is why I absolutely love this forum. Thanks again, so much. :worship:

Now on to the real reason for the chop. I am trying to get 4 guys, plus myself interested in getting this custom hood made (by the guys at Extreme Composites - they have made a different custom cowl hood already for the CTS and CTS-Vs) If I can get five people to put up some money, I can get this bad boy made. I hope you guys like how this looks. I think it has just the right blend of aggressiveness, angles, and style to fit the CTS body-style really well.

Cheers guys,
C.J.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow it comes in handy, if i ever see rims that i like, i'll try puttin them on. let just hope i can do a good rim job. :histeric:
Diiirrrtttyyy...haha

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i matched the hood to the cts lol, went b&w was easier to get a closer match.
Thanks tommy, your chop is awesome too. I am thinking that you guys' work might be what I need to convince some of the guys on the V forum and this forum that they would want this hood.

See this link for all the information on what I am trying to do here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/154872-new-hood-idea-cervinis-stalker-ii.html

I was starting to give up hope on this, but thanks to you guys I might have a chance to garner some interest in this custom hood and possibly get this thing made.

C.J.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
you outlined the hood of both then copy & paste? If so , Very creative! yea the B&W white is easier, i just did hue and saturation adjust a couple time, the more i do it the closer it gets! soon i post my cts up with that hahah...i can see the mods now....v bumper, side skirts, oohh wait ill be the first to mod...a '08 bumper! lol
yeah outlined the mustang hood , then copied and pasted. then i skewed the hood to fit. then trimmed it, blended, overlayed some grey shade to make the hue close. i spend a lot of time on photochop. took about 10 min also.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Thanks tommy, your chop is awesome too. I am thinking that you guys' work might be what I need to convince some of the guys on the V forum and this forum that they would want this hood.

See this link for all the information on what I am trying to do here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/154872-new-hood-idea-cervinis-stalker-ii.html

I was starting to give up hope on this, but thanks to you guys I might have a chance to garner some interest in this custom hood and possibly get this thing made.

C.J.
no prob,and good luck. i already have the specter werks hood so i'm not in the market for one. but that hood looks awesome. i had my doubts before the photochop rendering. had this hood been around before i would have jumped all over it.

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts