Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....... Before the flaming begins, I posted this same thing on NICO to get no response........

Anyway, im thinking about getting a set of chrome rims for my Q, but I dont have anyway to photoshop it so I can see what it looks like......... I also dont have any photoediting tools on my computer right now, so I cant even resize to post here........

So...... If someone would be interested, let me know..... You can email me at [email protected] ..........

L

·
0 Posts
elwesso said:
Ok....... Before the flaming begins, I posted this same thing on NICO to get no response........

Anyway, im thinking about getting a set of chrome rims for my Q, but I dont have anyway to photoshop it so I can see what it looks like......... I also dont have any photoediting tools on my computer right now, so I cant even resize to post here........

So...... If someone would be interested, let me know..... You can email me at [email protected] ..........
free photo manipulation software:

http://www.gimp.org/

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
heres one with come 18 inch chrome BBS wheels, i even lowered it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOOOH..... Compliments of tirerack......

Put that in burgundy berry, and it'd be perfect.......

Im not going to go over 17s on it, though......

Lakefire-- That program you posted..... is it about as good as photoshop.....? Ive gotten pretty good with corel photopaint over the last few years (i did a few cool chops), and I sort of wanted to take it up a notch.... But recently, photopaint died on me, and it wont install again :(

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
yeah i dont have photoshop so i just used tirerack and MS paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts