Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
None yet
6 Posts
Anyone else notice the different exhaust outlets? Leftlane has two outlets like the regular ATS (except bigger) and Motortrend has quad outlets. Two different ATS-V options? TTV6 for the leftlane and LT1 for the motortrend?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else notice the different exhaust outlets? Leftlane has two outlets like the regular ATS (except bigger) and Motortrend has quad outlets. Two different ATS-V options? TTV6 for the leftlane and LT1 for the motortrend?
You wonder if they're just trying out different powerplants. Those quads would seem to indicate a V8.

I'd love to see, like you mention, two ATS-V options: a TTV6 with big-ass power AND a V8 with bigger-ass power.

·
Registered
None
255 Posts
The front end looks way more agressive than those 'photoshopped' images...

I would prefer the BIG singles out back... But the duals are nice also. Hopefully 3.5-4" for the 'quads'.

----------

And a few things I notice.

No black/dark headliner (I know it's a mule. Please be an option with dark interiors.)
Those air ducts under the headlights are huge.
HUD

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now I ask you. What's wrong with that second pic? Look just fine to me! :bouncy:

·
Registered
None
255 Posts
Funny but I can see all the attachments on my mobile device... Maybe Admin can help me out and remove the redundant posts?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts