Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 3.6 SOLD!Now SAAB 9-3(me), CTS Wagon(mom), STS 3.6(dad)
457 Posts
another thread about blacking out the ride that was inspired by smoking 03

feel free to post your own all blacked out.... I have been thinking of doing this for a while but we will see if i have the balls :stirpot:

looks really good and black goes really well with the color of your car.

·
Registered
soon to be CTS-V
17 Posts
i like that a lot...

while i'm still waitin on my cts to arrive via the cadillac stork
i've been thinking about whiting it out completely.

i see blacked out cars everyday out here in LA and i want my cts to be crazy unique.

you guys think thats possible. i mean with headlights and tailights. the only black i want is the the window tint and tires. but i dont know if the lights could have a slight white tint or anything.

make sense?

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
i like that a lot...

i see blacked out cars everyday out here in LA and i want my cts to be crazy unique.

you guys think thats possible. i mean with headlights and tailights. the only black i want is the the window tint and tires. but i dont know if the lights could have a slight white tint or anything.

make sense?
definately cool to try and be unique, I just don't know how well the all white diamond effect will be (ie. tail lights and head lights). keep us updated. to keep it legit try and:

1. keep the black trim around the windows and the pillar black
2. make sure they remove the pieces you want to be painted before they get sprayed (overspray sux)
3. I think a white diamond painted V-grill would look cool.

search for SnoopLPC's CTS, its white diamond and looks good.

·
Registered
soon to be CTS-V
17 Posts
Yea I'm not sure hows its going to look. But I've yet to see something like that.

Maybe grey'ed out lenses would work.

The closest I've seen is with this local g35 with a white body, blacked out lights and roof. The rims where chrome with black and white painted inserts. Unique but looked more zebra than nice to me.

I'm almost there in terms of the cash I wanted to save. Another few paychecks will put me there. But that 2008 is very enticing. Haha.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i like that a lot...

make sense?
I have thought of doing that as well...always wanted to see a white diamond with color matched rims with a chrome lip

·
Registered
soon to be CTS-V
17 Posts
Dont forget to get Vogue Tyres and have white walls blinging........TIGHT

Yessir. That would top it off right there. I can see this in my head. Hopefully I'll be able to make it happen. I have a friend at WCC in LA that might be able to help or tell me what to do.

Will post his advice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts