Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I am sure that someone will like the pink Mary Kay Special Edition V. LOL! That will truly be a one-of-a-kind!

·
Premium Member
1975 Seville; 2004 CTS V; 2011 CTS V Coupe
806 Posts
This is how bored i am right now.
A friend of mine had a 1966 Chevy Impala white lower body with Lime Green Hood, Roof and Trunk top factory color option.
Could you render the "V" with such a color arrangement; the top coming down to the body line extending from the front fender quarter vent back to the trunk lip as the division of the top Gold and Pearl White lower?
Just my fantacy from what struck me as a great look. Two-tones seem to be appearing again in some vehicles.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
557 Posts
I want a blue metallic one soooo baddddd

·
Premium Member
1975 Seville; 2004 CTS V; 2011 CTS V Coupe
806 Posts
IMCGREW79 Thank you so much for placating my fantacy.
I really like your rendition. Frankinstein would be evnious.
This will greatly help in my decision making process. :cool:
Thanks for your generous contribution of time and skill.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,691 Posts
Orange one looks sweet. Looks like you forgot to deselect the V emblem though, it's also orange tinted. ;)

Photoshop is fun stuff. :D

·
Registered
2009 CTS V, 2009 CTS 4, 2005 CTS V
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think there is a thread on it somewhere, maybe another site. Anyways heres some pics.. Have and questions let me know.

·
Registered
pending
60 Posts
Really nice. How are the floors done? My garage is similar (finished and only used to rest my toys) and I have been looking at different options to finish the floor. What is that finish on yours? PM me if easier - would love to know how that's done as it looks great!

·
Registered
2009 CTS V, 2009 CTS 4, 2005 CTS V
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol..i wasnt sure whos picture i stole..hope u didnt mind..Nice picture by the way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts