Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 4 2.0T
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard they are back. Supposedly aFe Power bought the company. Supposedly, Aaron is still there as the Chief Engineer but I am unsure as to his standing is about running the company.

I love my Pfadt products on my Corvette. I hope this is true.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD, DP, Intake, HPT, CC
2,404 Posts
I've seen the same. Multiple vendors are selling the JOC suspension package so that would indicate that it went back in production.

Hopefully Aaron sticks to designing and making parts and someone else handles the finances.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T base
175 Posts
not sure how I feel about this, hopefully their customer service improves.

have a broken carbon intake for the car, they refuse to acknowledge e-mails regarding fixing it.

·
Registered
18 Coupe, turbo, auto, dp,E 85,tune
825 Posts
I went through two c-f intakes that broke, before getting one in July '13 that has lasted since.

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,454 Posts
Lots of hipe...
Very proud of his stuff. $$$$$
Carbon fiber is over rated. I made an air intake fo $75 will venture to say it flows equal to Pfadt's.

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,454 Posts
90% of your heat soak will be in the tube... The couplers are just that.... couplers. Check you turbo with a infrared gun after you come off the hwy and the check your intake tube temp.
But, if you put a scan gauge on the car and look at you IAT's you will find that at hwy speed they almost the same as the ambient temp. This due to the inter-cooler. In town you will have fairly high IAT's as not much air is moving thru the inter-cooler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts