Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Personalized License Plate Names

18K views 46 replies 32 participants last post by  Z06CADY 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I "had" a good one NVRM0R and it was with a zero

It processed and charged me but then I get a letter saying that it won't work because IN uses O and zero as the same character; and someone already had that one.

Anyways... how about some more ideas before tell them to just give me a number ??

Thanks.

#13 ·
I have always ducked the personalized plate as you are always easy to identify or remember out in public if you are "pushing" it on the street/ highway. Not that I would ever have done that, though I am getting slower in my old age heh

If I had an 04/05 it would have been "V06" most likely

Fej

#15 ·
I got 4drr vet due to 4Dr vett not being available ..but it works out as chicks ask if im a Doctor or a Vet!! I tell them im both.. But today im not in my Scrubs im in my mechanics uniform as thats my true passion..lmao!! I think they all buy it and just think, Ohh he is to accomplished for me rotfl

#19 ·
Ok, got my title in the mail yesterday, been fighting the state due to purchase price VS book value since July!. They are really cracking down/looking for money due to this wonderful economy.enough of my rant, point is I can NOW apply for a vanity....so many options...I like badcad but its taken..any other suggestions?

#24 ·
http://i.imgur.com/6oEwh.jpg TX AV03V0M

Yeah, too bad it reads like it's from Massachusetts...
*shrug* I'm in CA, (going to school full-time) and I like to think if someone has a similar opinion about the plates, they won't be 100% sure if it's just their honest opinion or haterade from envying my neat-o color scheme.

"do I think the plate is stupid, or am I hating just because the colors are kinda sweet?"

if they miss the "move ova" and interpret it as random characters, that's ok too.

I plan to get a frame to mask the white border, but I'm not in a hurry because I'd rather space these visual mods out and enjoy them one at a time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.