Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 CTS with navagation, I was wondering when you get in the car if there was a way to change it where it says Driver 1 or Driver 2? I know it said something about personalization, and using the feature prog, button, but it doesn't seem to do anything in park, while i am in gear it says only avaiable in park.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
yes... u can.

put the car in park.
turn power on (radio on)
go into the menu & scroll down using the circular knob on the right side of the dash.
you will see a bunch of personalization options.... look around & further personalize your car while you're here...
you can change the letters by turning the knobs & pushing the knob in to move to the next space.

hope that helps :)

-mike

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
It's different with the nav...

With the car in park, hit the "menu" button on the left side of the CD player slot. Then go to setup. Then go to personalization.

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
I have a 2005 CTS with navagation, I was wondering when you get in the car if there was a way to change it where it says Driver 1 or Driver 2? I know it said something about personalization, and using the feature prog, button, but it doesn't seem to do anything in park, while i am in gear it says only avaiable in park.
I am having the same problem, Feature Programming Button doesn't seem to work in Park, but when I try it in gear, there is a message that states that I should put the car in park for this feature to work? If anyone knows, TIA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts