Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2018 CTS-V with a Performance Data Recorder. I have to get a FAT 32 Class10 SD card but, for example, SanDisk has several of these with different prices. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes that is correct but don't get anything larger than 32GB or the PDR won't recognize it. I tried a 128GB and no luck. I also have an 18 CTS V and I bought the SD card below on Amazon and it works great

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
78 Posts
There are free Fat32 formatters online. I'm using a 128gb card, middle of the road Brand from Costco. Getting over 3,000 minutes recording time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes that is correct but don't get anything larger than 32GB or the PDR won't recognize it. I tried a 128GB and no luck. I also have an 18 CTS V and I bought the SD card below on Amazon and it works great
View attachment 576427
Thanks - I got the card you suggested and registered with Cosworth for the download. I got a message saying it had downloaded but it went to a "D" drive in my computer. When I tried to open it up, it was empty! I couldn't even find a "D" drive in my computer and frankly, I've never heard of one. I've contacted Cosworth for help but nobody has called me back yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts