Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the road today and I saw a Cadillac CoupeDeVille that was all dented up and had a window broken out, scratches on the paint and 2 different kinds of wheels/tires. Why is it that some people just dont care about what their car looks like? Especially a Cadillac. I see cars like this one quite frequently and it is very irritating.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
STSFreak said:
I was driving down the road today and I saw a Cadillac CoupeDeVille that was all dented up and had a window broken out, scratches on the paint and 2 different kinds of wheels/tires. Why is it that some people just dont care about what their car looks like? Especially a Cadillac. I see cars like this one quite frequently and it is very irritating.
I think your car reflects who you are for sure! I mean my vehicles I always keep clean & enjoy very much doing it. And when customers bring their Caddys by..if they are dirty...I catch myself cleaning them, until my hubby yells at me to stop that is. It is annoying that people will drive around with a really nice set of 20" wheels...but have a real hunk of crap that they are on. People just don't give a rats ass..just my 2 pennies!:D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
You guys!.........Why, I NEVER!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt start anything...I was merely wondering why people dont give a crap about their cars. BUILDINGCTSAMG started something completely different

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Maybe I ought to drop by Nashville and see if she will wash my Cadillac. I hope I don't forget my camera. Bikini is optional, but not required. I just want a clean Cadillac;)

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
First off....the more clothes on me the better!:D The thought was nice though...thanks! Summer is coming....:eyebrow:
Hey KC....you never what????????? hehehehe

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I can't tell you here!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
oh really???????? ;) But you will tell me right? hehe
:banghead: :D :banghead: :D :banghead: :D

·