Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2022 CT5-V in Wave Metallic.
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a '22 CT5-V (replaced a 2019 CTS), and was looking for some recommendations for SD cards to use for the 2 card slots (PDR and surround camera).
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 CT5-V
298 Posts
I'm using a Samsung Pro Endurance 256 GB card for my PDR and just a 32GB Sandisk SDHC for the SVR.
You can record a lot of drives with 256GB. In case you need to know, the PDR will limit a recording to 5 hrs. You can restart another if you need to continue.

·
Registered
2022 CT5-V in Wave Metallic.
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm using a Samsung Pro Endurance 256 GB card for my PDR and just a 32GB Sandisk SDHC for the SVR.
You can record a lot of drives with 256GB. In case you need to know, the PDR will limit a recording to 5 hrs. You can restart another if you need to continue.
Thanks! I didn't know any of that. This is going to be my first time with the capability to record.
Appreciate the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been reading about the CT5V and just wanted to clarify a couple of things. PDR is "performance data recorder" and SVR is "surround video recorder"? Where are the 2 slots located? Also, the PDR for CT5V(non blackwing) shows video only and does not overlay performance info like the one in the Blackwing?
Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts