Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New here and need help. Passenger tail light on my 08 Escalade is hyper flashing when turn signal is activated. All fuses are good, grounds on the frame cleaned, connectors are clean, tested with multimeter for continuity and all are fine. I switched the passenger tail light to the driver side to see if its the tail light and it works normal when connected to the driver harness. So i am lost. If there's anymore places to look for please comment below. Thanks for the help. I love the truck. Had it for 11 years and now its starting to act up lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try swapping out the flasher relay.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Where can I find this relay? I checked in the fuse boxes and cannot find it. Also at night I noticed when I press the unlock button, usually the reverse light and running lights all light up. Now the passenger tail light has no reverse and running light. When I back up, reverse light is gone and passenger tail has no brake light... on drive, everything works just hyper flashing.

·
Registered
09 Escalade ESV Platinum
581 Posts
Is your front turn indicator working? If it’s out, u get hyperflash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is your front turn indicator working? If it’s out, u get hyperflash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes front indicator is working. Crazy part is now my AC isn't working and I have a check engine light lmao. Its the O2 sensor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. I removed the BCM fuse (10a). when its dark outside and press unlock, the passenger parking light works again but no reverse lights and turn signal. Placing that fuse back, passenger tail light is dead. Driver side is ok...Is this a BCM problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts