Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i'm not to sure where to start here. when it is cold out my two passenger windows fog up on my 91 sedan deville. it is driving me nuts. the defrost seems to work but doesn't help these. i was wondering what could possibly be wrong..maybe if there is an air inlet in the front of the car...where outside air can get it..maybe the air inlet if it has one is plugged but i don't know what else would stop the problem..any tips ideas fixes would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
go to walmart and buy a 4 dollar bottle of rainx antifog stuff works wonders problem solved

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have some of that stuff doesn't seem to work but maybe i'm not doing it right..how am i supposed to apply it?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
clean the hell out of the window then apply it let it sit wipe it off and repeat

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
If it's while you're driving leave one of the windows down a bit. Does your air conditioning work? If it does it should come on sometimes when the defroster is on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
91sdeville said:
ok i'm not to sure where to start here. when it is cold out my two passenger windows fog up on my 91 sedan deville. it is driving me nuts. the defrost seems to work but doesn't help these. i was wondering what could possibly be wrong..maybe if there is an air inlet in the front of the car...where outside air can get it..maybe the air inlet if it has one is plugged but i don't know what else would stop the problem..any tips ideas fixes would be appreciated.

Possible heater core problem.. If leaking, it will cause moisture to mix with interior air flow and cause condensation on windows..
I have had this problem happen on previously owned cars... Not cadllacs though..
JK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
badbones50