Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its started to snow here in Massssssahhhchusettttsss. I need to junk this 90 Brougham parts car to make room in the drive for my other car(s) including my other brougham currently on the lawn.

Here is what it looked like before i parted it.....

This is sitting out side now

Let em know what you need. Before it gets crushed to 9 inches flat!!

Have alot of good parts. 3 seats, 3 door panels, whoel dash, hubcaps, fillers, alot of trim, astro roof (works) 2/3 the front bumper, tail lenses, side mouldings (silver) and more. let me know. New tranny and exhaust.

Thanks-
Anthony

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
how hard would it be to put that astro roof in my 88 brougham, or would it not work?

·
Registered
04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i got 3 1/2 Seats. Some guy wants to buy the bottom part of the front drivers, so i took the seat apart.

Both hoodsprings are yours for $15 shipped to your door.

Astro roof, that all depends who does. it. if a pro does it then it shouldnt be to bad. I reccomend cutting the roof out from fron tto back along the edges....

·
Registered
81 Coupe DeVille 4/6/8
230 Posts
How much for the taillight lens, RR bumper/quarter panel filler, hubcaps? What kinda cond. are they in? The filler will fit an 81 Coupe right? And what do you mean by 2/3 bumper? Let me know tring to fix mine back up.

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
oh oh, how bout a power control module cuz my blower still doesnt work

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
I will give you $30.00 for both of the rear window frames. (the part that matches the Roof) Let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts