Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts

Found me a 1994 DeVille. The guy is selling the parts. I was curious, could I take the seats and put them in my 90 DeVille? Would they fit and will the auto controls still work? Oh yeah, and the steering wheel too.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: Parts

The seats should not be a problem just take measurements to see if the switch is ok to do. About the electronics as long as you have a power supply going to the seats and the track for them to move your good to go. about the steering wheel if you have air bags i personally woudn't bother with it other than that it should work though. Wait for others to give there 2 cents before you buy though

·
Registered
14,607 Posts

holly wood ,the revrend would like to know if he selling anything else ? like perhaps the ride module thats about 1x3x4 inch box mounted on the far passenger side of the trunk on the rear seat back?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: Parts - how is the hood???

HollywoodHicks1 said:
Found me a 1994 DeVille. The guy is selling the parts. I was curious, could I take the seats and put them in my 90 DeVille? Would they fit and will the auto controls still work? Oh yeah, and the steering wheel too.

·
Registered
89 Posts

HollywoodHicks1 said:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey revrend, Hollywood wants to know are you really a revrend? To be be honest, Hollywood doesn't know if the seller guy has the ride module thingy. I'll try to get by there after school later on.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
HollywoodHicks1 said:
Hey revrend, Hollywood wants to know are you really a revrend? To be be honest, Hollywood doesn't know if the seller guy has the ride module thingy. I'll try to get by there after school later on.
working on becoming a revrend , on paper(one of them dumb internet things) ......but no its a nick name thats stuck with me for awhile from my days when i delivered sermons on nico

dont worry about that dude with the parts , ive got some more investigateing to do before i can breakdown and get parts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Last night the board - or my computer - was not working properly - I could not reply to postings.

So - about this 94 Deville parts car......

How is the hood?????

Thanks in advance

Have a great day

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need the trunk pull-down assembly for the 94 DeVille...anyone know of the best way to slow or stop the leaking around the moon roof?....right front gets the headliner all wet...and my kid gets a dousing when I corner....(o.k..that's kinda funny)

Rich
'94 DeVille Senior Pilot

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flyerfan said:
I need the trunk pull-down assembly for the 94 DeVille...anyone know of the best way to slow or stop the leaking around the moon roof?....right front gets the headliner all wet...and my kid gets a dousing when I corner....(o.k..that's kinda funny)

Rich
'94 DeVille Senior Pilot
How is the weather stripping on it? That is the only thing I can think of. Poor kid...:histeric:

·
Registered
6 Posts
O.K....I'll clean the #$#(@$ out of the weatherstripping....I still need the pull down assembly for the trunk...that problem may just end up remaining a problem.

Rich

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
RBraczyk