Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting complete 97 cat black on black in the classifieds now! Good motor, good trans, good everything little ding in passenger side front fender like a rock chip or something, interior like new........... Parts are overly expensive for these cars :thepan: and here's a chance to pick up some for fraction of what they're worth...........2k take the whole ride complete needing to be timed 70+ k on it......... tri state ct ma ny area ... Later [email protected] :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
13 Posts
I need raidator at lease and the tank if possible. PLease let me know if you get enough people for you to part out your car.

THanks,
Kim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kegafford You are first in line for them....Todd i checked the pm and i don't think my car has that shade your talking about?Unless i just never used it......Caterashaker the engine has 77k on it , new timing kit , valve cover gaskets, and oil cooler just recently installed...The timing kit is Brand new never run...

·
Registered
1998 Catera
474 Posts
Todd i checked the pm and i don't think my car has that shade your talking about?Unless i just never used it
if you had it, there would be a switch for it between the front and rear passenger side window switchs and there should be a large shade in the rear deck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andergar......... i don't know if they will work or not your car..Todd I'll check it out and see if there is a shade in the trunk - package tray area ....

·
Registered
'00 Catera
121 Posts
Never mind about the headlight switches, tg. What I need now is the light dome that is on the dash. I think my problem is the twilight sentitel.

Thanks
andergar

·
Registered
Catera
44 Posts
Do your O2 sensors work? If so, I'll take them (only need one, but doesn't hurt to be safe). Also, if the Rear Rotors are still good, I need some. And while I'm at it, I need the inside plastic cover (that snaps on) to the rear drivers tail light.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts