Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Sedan DeVille, 4.6L Northstar
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the part number is for the BCM on a 99 Deville? I have searched the web for hours and can't come up with it. :bulging:

·
Registered
99STS,2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade,98 Deville RIP
1,054 Posts
The number is on a sticker on the side of the BCM. Standard Products remans them and you can find it on their website, It may be listed under the GM designation of PZM or Platform Zone Module.

·
Registered
Two '99 Fleetwood Limiteds + '98 6-door limo
66 Posts
My 1998 DeVille PZM has number of 09359396 but that doesn't seem to be a GM part number.

What is the URL for Standard Products?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
When looking for the replacement on my late 98 Deville, the numbers boiled down into two different versions, both of which are available, do a google search on Standard or Blue Steak, it will come up or go to Rock auto.com They also carry PZM, it will also come from Standard Motor Products, it was not expensive 100 dollars and a 60 dollar core charge for the old one.

·
Registered
Two '99 Fleetwood Limiteds + '98 6-door limo
66 Posts
Just got a call from Rock Auto. Their supplier is Standard Products. Standard told Rock that Standard doesn't have any and has no clue when they might have more. Rock canceled my order.

I called the other parts suppliers around town and came up empty. Looks like GM or junk yard. :(

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Ouch thats too bad, the junk yard may be your best bet, another solution might be to get your old one remanned, something to think about if the junkyard does not pan out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts