Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 sedan deville
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the correct part name for the pump that levels the cars ride,cause on my 95 deville the pump does not turn on at all,and i think it is bad,and i want to look up some prices for it,i just dont know the correct name for it...thanks guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fuse
Cut off switch
Wires
Relay

These are just a few of the parts that deal with the Air Ride Air Pump

Not sure of the true tech name for it hmm let me look it up.

Air Ride Compressor

That is the Tech name for it. I found mine worked fine but the cut off switch/relay in the back was bad. Good Luck

BTW the GM Mini Vans like the Transports, APVs, and like models had the same pump along with several of their car models.

·
Registered
95 sedan deville
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the switch/elay u are talking about,was that the one located behind the back seats,and can u actually tell if they are bad or u just switched it out to try if it worked..thanks...also where is that cut off switch u mention located at...

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,779 Posts
ELC (electronic level control) compressor. that said, it may not be the compressor, as mentioned above.

·
Registered
95 sedan deville
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ranger, hopefully its not the compresor,i checked the fuse,relay and they seem to be in good shape,i have to check the wiring and that cut-off switch that hawkmc mentioned, then go check the wiring...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts