Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
escalade
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, having a issue getting the correct part that I need. I have a 2004 Escalade ESV. On the drivers side front wheel well there is a rubber type of shield that's attached to the wheel well on the left hand side with three black pushpins. It's about 15" long and about 4" wide. My guess is that it fills the gap between the wheel well and front bumper.
The dealership is telling me I need to buy a complete new wheel well. I find it ridiculous that I need to purchase an entire new wheel well to get the small rubber piece.
Can anyone help me out with this? Does anyone know what this piece is called and where can I get one? I've attached a picture so you know what I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance!
20200528_133256.jpg

·
Registered
2006 Escalade AWD w/DiabloSport tuner,Jet Performance throttle body/MAF,Airaid MIT
1,249 Posts
Unfortunately the part you want comes attached to fender liner as an unit it seems. Your best bet would be pulling one from a salvage yard or Ebay.

It seems like the fender liner just comes in one piece per a GM part website.

Ebay sells aftermarket brand fender liners new pretty cheap.

·
Registered
2004 ESV
752 Posts
That rubber material was used in a lot of trucks. The 2012 F150 I had used that on the sides of the radiator. So you don't have to look for a wheel liner from a GMT800 only. You can buy the material you need from a F series truck and then trim to fit.

Edit: this is what I'm referring to;

1 - 4 of 4 Posts