Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Need your help as I just installed this parrot CK3000 with the BLU-GM29 harness. All is working well until I receive incoming/outgoing calls. I keep getting static noise from the speakers and not sure how to remove this. I noticed that the PAC BLU-GM29 harness has a hardware revision 1.1.4 which (Current Revision #: 1.1.4a Description: Fixes intermittent issues seen with OnStar) my unit revision is 1.1.3a. Would this solve this issue I'm having?

I've played around with the onstar volume and that doesn't seem to work. I also played around with the harness connections to see if something was lose but that's a no go.

Can someone tell me if I'm forgetting something???? your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
escalade
7 Posts
did you get this resolved? i have the same issue

Hi All,

Need your help as I just installed this parrot CK3000 with the BLU-GM29 harness. All is working well until I receive incoming/outgoing calls. I keep getting static noise from the speakers and not sure how to remove this. I noticed that the PAC BLU-GM29 harness has a hardware revision 1.1.4 which (Current Revision #: 1.1.4a Description: Fixes intermittent issues seen with OnStar) my unit revision is 1.1.3a. Would this solve this issue I'm having?

I've played around with the onstar volume and that doesn't seem to work. I also played around with the harness connections to see if something was lose but that's a no go.

Can someone tell me if I'm forgetting something???? your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
73 Posts
Must be some sort of interference or installation issue. I have the same setup and it works great. The only issue i have sometimes is that it gets confused and keeps the audio on the phone even when I have hung up. a quick power on and off on the radio solves that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts