Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2017 xt5 it's got the cue system but does not have the hidden compartment under the cue. So next to the screen there are 2 buttons behind the black glass/plastic next to the cue screen.
On the right is the hazard light button on the left is the parking assist button.
Now when I got the car it worked fine then started to not respond more often now nothing . I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a problem with a part like the touch screen it self or something else I can switch out my self or if maybe a software update might fix it althow my dealer wants 200 just to run an update. So I'm hoping some one have some advice

·
Registered
2020 XT5, AWD Platinum, Garnet Metallic, 20" Ultra-Bright
2,107 Posts
There is no hidden compartment on any XT5.

You might try the Calibrate Touchscreen alignment in the Display Settings. There is also Proximity Sensing in the Display Settings which is worth trying. The CUE screen uses proximity sensing and does not really have buttons that are pushed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correct, sorry for the over explanation just when ever I search for this car I only see other versions what controls these options on both sides of the cue screen? Could it be something that removing the screen could allow me to repair? It's a real pain when in a drive through and the things starts beeping and I can't shut it off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts