Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any of you modified V's from out of state want to come down and give Parker a "little race", I'll pay to see it. Parker was in Houston last night with Chuck from HPE and he took me for a "test" ride. First my compliments to Chuck, the work they have done to Parker's car is top notch. To any of you guys in Texas that want to have some work done, Chuck at HPE is your man. As far as Parker goes, one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I spent about 3 hours with these guys last night and they know there cars. Now as far as Parker's V goes.................absolute animal. It's been a long long time since I have riden in a car that strong. This of course with the bottle pressure probably around 500-600. As far as mods goes, Parker can probably let people know on that one. I would assume I know now what a V making close to 600 at the rear wheels feels like now though:sneaky: Time to go to the bank:)

Shane

·
Registered
651 Posts
Don't throw your back out dynomatting your shiznit. It'll be worth it all in the end! The bottles were as cold as the outside air temp. The car ran WAY too rich pouring the fuel in and not enough juice...ooops. It feels a lil faster on the motor than what we did when we went on a "test" drive. Next time im down in a couple of weeks I'll give you a ride with the bottle pressure where it should be. I'll give you a call when im back down that way. Hey Urbanski, too bad you werent there, I was looking foward to seeing yours pimp ride last weekend but never got off my lazy ass to drive down. Thanks for the compliments Shane, your V looks Great!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts