Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V (MG9)
280 Posts
It speaks volumes for the Caddy that it's even being compared to the 2X+$$ Porsche.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V, 2009 535i
1,840 Posts
...and after that long, seemingly blistering lap, Herr Röhrl would look up and glance into his rearview mirror and the V2 would be RIGHT THERE!

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Sedan, Vector Blue/Black, 6MT
1,001 Posts
The Porsche's time is certainly impressive, but with the equipment it has, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't faster than that. The ceramic brakes alone could account for the time difference at the 'ring, and the over-boost function of the sport-chrono package should be good for a second or two as well. Plus, as great a driver as Heinricy is, he doesn't have near the experience at the 'ring that Rohl has. I'd like to see a time set on a car without those $10,000+ worth of options, and I'd like to see what ring-meister Rohl could do with a stock V, not that it's ever going to happen. I'm not convinced a base Turbo would even be as fast as the V. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Very impressed....but it still costs twice as much. Besides, I'm sure that Caddy will tweak the engine a little for 2010 or 2011 and get the record back. Mach schnell, Cadillac.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Looked at the price for the biggies V9 with all the goodies

Wonder what a CTS-V would function like if GM had put in an addittional 140 K extra for upgrades in interior , motor, brakes, transmission, blower, and anything else you can think of....

I might be wrong

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
557 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have been waiting to see Porsche produce a vehicle like this. Extremely impressive, even at this price point.

·
Registered
09 V Sedan, 2012 V sedan
282 Posts
I like going to parties "quickly" with friends. How many friends can you fit in a Porsche?

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This porsche is the panamera, google it, its a 4door sedan by porsche looks weird but nice at the same time.

·
Registered
09 V Sedan, 2012 V sedan
282 Posts
I like going to parties "quickly" with friends. How many friends can you fit in a Porsche?
Should have done my homework. Here is a quote from a top magazine review;The driver’s hip-point is just 30mm higher than it is in a 911, which promises unusual levels of athleticism in a big four door. Its designers wanted it to give it a low, wide stance to help is agility, but combining this with rear-seat comfort for tall people proved a challenge.

:wtf:

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Should have done my homework. Here is a quote from a top magazine review;The driver’s hip-point is just 30mm higher than it is in a 911, which promises unusual levels of athleticism in a big four door. Its designers wanted it to give it a low, wide stance to help is agility, but combining this with rear-seat comfort for tall people proved a challenge.

:wtf:

several artcles mentioned you can have enough room for a couple baby seats//////

Shot Gun

1 - 20 of 93 Posts