Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some opinions. Do you think painting the mesh part of the grill the same color as the car would look nice?

image-4044955823.jpg

·
Registered
629 Posts
Keep the mesh chrome and paint the huge chrome pieces on the sides and bottom of the grill the same color as the car.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L CTS, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FE2
526 Posts
You want contrast. I would suggest keeping it chrome or painting it black or like a gun metal gray.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DopeEffect said:
You want contrast. I would suggest keeping it chrome or painting it black or like a gun metal gray.
Never thought about gun metal gray. But I can imagine it looking really nice.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L CTS, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FE2
526 Posts
Never thought about gun metal gray. But I can imagine it looking really nice.
I just like how gun metal gray and silver looks because it's not as flashy as chrome but it's also not black. I really only like black if the car is black. I have a stealth grey cts (light blue mixed with green) and I blacked out my wheels, headlights/tail lights, and the grille. It was cool for a couple of weeks, then I went back to stock. Again it's all personal preference.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DopeEffect said:
I just like how gun metal gray and silver looks because it's not as flashy as chrome but it's also not black. I really only like black if the car is black. I have a stealth grey cts (light blue mixed with green) and I blacked out my wheels, headlights/tail lights, and the grille. It was cool for a couple of weeks, then I went back to stock. Again it's all personal preference.
So should I gun metal the whole grill? Or just the frame. And should I leave the emblem how it is? I really got bored of the chrome. And the more I look at it the more I don't like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts