Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
i wish my dealer will get my car completely fixed. I'm about to head out to the lawyer's office and discuss this matter. It's been about 4~5months and everytime I dropped off the car i eneded with another. :(

I had more than 10 visits within 4~5months and i may have to go back soon. Also My car doesn't have anymore warranty so i don't want to go to any other place. I had the car sit at this dealer more than i drove it in last 4~5 months!!!! They also supposedly have done a lot of road testing.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Road testing? Or "Using your car to go to lunch"....My Eldo was in the local dealership when it was new in '85 for a minor warranty fix....Imagine my suprise when I wheeled into the neighborhood Jack in the box for lunch and here's 3 mechanics from the dealer sittin' in my car in the parking lot eating their lunch! I don't even eat in my car! I "went ballistic" I walked over to the car ordered them out, took the keys, locked the car and made them find their own way back to work! Then I drove to the dealership and went off on the service manager who told me they were.... "road testing" my car. That was the last time I ever bought or had a car serviced at that dealership!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Im glad I never did any thing like that when I worked on cars

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Dead Sled