Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Mr. I'm a cop and i drive a cadillac... what city do you work in?

I challenge you :sneaky:
c'mon.... bawk, bawk bawk bawk, bawk!

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Mike, are you trying to get yourself in trouble? :bouncer: *quietly whispers to Mike* "Why the chicken though? supposed to say Oink oink" (And I'm just teasing)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Mikethegreeat said:
oink oink oink :histeric: oink oink
Your a fool. why would you stir things up like that

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest, I'm teasing because I think it's awesome that he drives a fixed up Deville for his day job...Police officer...we're all Cadillac fans here, no harm indented.

So tell us a few stories!

·
Registered
206 Posts
You obviously never said "oink oink" to a cop in person and in uniform....Where I work your face would instantly meet the trunk lid of a P71
Crown Vic........9C1 unmarked Impala in my case.Oh if there was no Crown Vic or Impala around.........I have seen heads and faces bounced off the Concrete too......ahh what a sound it makes....;) The Cadillac is my daily driver..........I can take the kidding, nothing phases you after 20 years on the job.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Getting to drive real fast everynight on the street is a plus ;)

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
.. you're not one of those cops who yells at someone who parks the wrong way on a road and then parks the wrong way on a road are you? Cause if you are.... :bouncer:

·
Registered
377 Posts
whats up with everyone knocking cops anyway? no matter what job, no matter where you go, there will ALWAYS be dicks, cops aren't a exception, but most of them aren't bad.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
If the guy next to you in line is a dick, you can kick his ass and get away with it. If a cop is a dick, you can't kick his ass and get away with it - cops know this and because of it some of them think it's ok to be dicks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
156MPH said:
You obviously never said "oink oink" to a cop in person and in uniform....Where I work your face would instantly meet the trunk lid of a P71
Crown Vic........9C1 unmarked Impala in my case.Oh if there was no Crown Vic or Impala around.........I have seen heads and faces bounced off the Concrete too......ahh what a sound it makes....;) The Cadillac is my daily driver..........I can take the kidding, nothing phases you after 20 years on the job.
What a sound it makes? People like you are why I say there's nothing more useless than a suburban cop. I thought you were pretty cool untill I heard that. Why don't you quit ruining people lives for a living and actually HELP people for a living. I'd love to meet you in a dark alley and see how gutsy you are without that gun mr. piggy.
:xevileye:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey........chill out hippie...........everyone else talks smack here...hey go to downtown Chicago.pick out a
Chicago beat Cop and say...."oink, oink".....you might get to the second Oink..before it all goes bad.......

nine inch....legal.....looks legal.thinkin about cutouts..... passed emissions with flying colors.

Hippie...... Racine is far from a suburb.Look at a map....90,000+and by the way, Guys that say they want to meet you in a dark alley with out a gun show how smart they are(nt). You must been in a throw down with your local
police and came out on the shortend.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I have respect for the police, it takes a shit to be a police now a days
If I get pulled over , it is also yes sir , no sir , his job is shit enough with out me give him shit and usually the ticket is knock down a bit.
But how many ******* will just give him a tough just because he is do his job
How many people on the job have to take perfect notes all just to save your ass,most of my notes are shit and no one really cares.
Just think of all the shit he goes though a day. Problem with kids getting hurt, I do not like to see TV shows where kids are hurt.
It is a thankless job and I really do not know why anyone eould want to be one
Thanks for being one and lookinfg after our shit 156mph:worship:
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Air....Merry Christmas....To All....by the way Hippie...I don't write tickets on Christmas.peace Bro

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.