Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
I agree on the "dechrome" of the rear, but aside from that I think I like the looks of this 300 better than the previous model.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I'd agree with the sentiments both Orconn and Jesda expressed. I'm excited to see this and the 200 in Chicago this weekend.

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
The rear chrome is fugly. And I agree with Gary.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Still a loser. :thumbsdown:

·
The Last Good Gremlin
06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)
2,654 Posts
For you and your cars, moving to East St Louis would put you in an even lower class bracket than where you are now. I actually saw a Lambo Murcielago there back in November (with a gorgeous red-bone driving). She (the driver) looked so good I don't remember what color Lambo she was driving.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
Did they ever put in that artificial geyser across from the Arch that was supposed to shoot 600 ft. in the air or some such BS?

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
Like a Chinese hole in the floor toilet...

Appropriate, considering the ZIP code...

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Yeah they installed it, but its expensive to run so it looks like a hole in the ground for most of the day, and its closed in the fall and winter.
Wasn't it last month that they awarded a prize to a design group that came up with a gondola system from the arch to the fountain?

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
You have GOT to be kidding me... What is the damn MetroLink for then?

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
They'll go through 2 more stadiums Downtown before someone actually gets roped into building the "Ballpark Village" that they always promise to build...

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
http://stlbeacon.org/issues-politics/96-Development/107750-arch-revisions-include-some-surprises

I expect it to be completed around the same time they finish Ballpark Village: 2040
Damn, I never knew it was that extensive. They're talking about 100 acres on the East Side???? That's gonna ruin the area - there's some great spots over there in the "conservation area" for taking pictures of the STL riverfront and skyline. My secretive spot is about to become very public. :suspense:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts