Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replaced ign sw 2x times and all relays and starter 2x times and all fuses. Swapped out the ecm that’s programmed to my VIN, shift interlocking solenoid, TPS on throttle body, 175amp busman little fuse @junction bo, New AGM batteries 2x 48 groups kept on microchips charger/maintainer, customs Battery cables OFC 4gauges with Gold plated connectors, Crankshaft position sensor, Sparks plugs and wires, tested sparks on each one passed, Fuel tank pressure sensor and cleared the fuel line and dumped fuel cleaner in the tank, fuel pump turns on, its shoots fuel out of the rails, Relearned new keys and successfully but until next day did not want to relearned up to 5 keys, I have tested voltages and ohms in most wires and seem legit but ima bout to replaced wire harness Under the dash in steering column. It’s still won’t start and it’s been two months that I worked everyday on it between 2 jobs and I’m needing to travel to Indiana from California real soon I wana take my Beast machine: please help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts