Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
04 deville
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks First of All......P0102,P0412,P0418,P0443 Are still coming up after new MAF and Purge Valve have been replaced. All of the codes have something to due with circuit low or voltage. the 0418 is referring to a relay circuit for the secondary air valve ...please help i have no more money to throw at it.

·
Registered
2000 DHS
535 Posts
If these are all low signal errors, I would consider either a bad or loose ground or a problem with your battery or charging circuit. What does your battery read when off, what does it read when running? You may want check your ground signals as well. There is a ground on the transmission that looks like a plastic block, located on the front side of the trans (towards the radiator) and below the crossover area. There is also another multi-wire ground on the engine on the driver's / firewall side. I don't recall any other multiple ground points. The one on the front probably has 6 or 8 grd wires on it. I am assuming these codes relate to different sensors, if not then you may have a wiring problem in that circuit. Also, less likely but possible is a bad PCM computer.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,670 Posts
Yeah, that ^^^. I seriously doubt that the MAF and EVAP solenoid were bad in the first place - as jimsbox posted, you have either a faulty multi-pin harness connector or one or more bad circuit grounds.

The hard part is finding out which and what.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts