Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I had a problem with my engine light. Happened a few weeks after I put a used spectre intake on. One of the codes was mass air flow, changed the MAF that code is gone. Engine light came back (I originally had 7 codes mostly because of bad maf) anyways I thought the p0069(barometric pressure valve code) was due to the intake so I put the stock one back on. Engine code came back p0069 and one more I can't remember but both said something about barometric pressure. My symptoms are sometimes I have an high idle and sometimes the car will idle high and turn off. Bb can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this? It's really bugging me thank you!!! Sometimes when I drive the car really hard on the high way and WOT For a while the engine light goes away and will come back the next day. I also feel as if some power is lost when the engine light is on and I don't accelerate as smoothly

·
Registered
2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac
1,905 Posts
Check the barometric pressure sensor wiring. It's the middle sensor next to the intake on the right (passenger) side of the engine. It might have come unplugged when you switched intakes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow Tim thank you so Much. One of the wires wasn't clicked in all the way hopefully that solves it I'll reset and get back to you

----------

Ok Tim the nipple is exposed and I don't see the tube anywhere the little vacum line isn't visible...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts