Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac ETC
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had the rear O2 sensor changed, and now tonight, I get an E013 (Oxygen sensor not ready) code.. what the hell?

Did they sell me the wrong sensor or something, or are there two different sensors for what position (front/rear) they have?

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,982 Posts
A/C Delco sensor? Which one was replaced? There are heated and unheated sensors.

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac ETC
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's an NGK sensor, for the rear bank (code ED39)

I don't get it.. the light was on last night, and this morning, but it didn't come on when I drove home from work.

:confused:

·
Registered
90 Eldo -SOLD-, 98 ETC -SOLD-, 86 XR4Ti Track Car, 07 Ranger
963 Posts
I have a wideband O2 for my racecar that's an NGK, mostly because they're a real cheap wideband sensor...

OEM is ACDelco, equivalent would be BOSCH, take it back, get a FULL refund, go to www.rockauto.com or your favorite local parts store if you want it done ASAP and order/pickup new ones, jack your front end up, crawl under, unplug, unscrew ~ screw, plug in, drop your car, drive, be happy, don't worry :)

My buddy had a shop put cheaper O2s in his MB SLK230 Kompressor and they burned out the next day, had them replaced a second time and burned out again, the 3rd time the shop ponied up the extra bucks for OEMs...

The OEMs are UN-heated btw...

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac ETC
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just going to keep my eye on it.. but it's running ok for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts