Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Greetings from Mexico.
I just bought a 1994 concours caddi. It is a real beauty. I am sure it is one of a kind. It belonged to Ernesto Zedillo, president of Mexico 1994-2000. This cadillac was used as a presidential fleet pointer. You know, the car that had them little flags on each side (which it still has):)
I have taken this car to exhibitions and all, only 25,000 miles. Look´s and drives like new.
I am trying however to get more info on this car.
Does any body know how many concours were produced and how many were sold in Mexico? I bet that´s a pretty good question cadillac afitionados. Wonder if you can answer that.:banghead:
And by the way do you think this car has a special value?

·
Registered
01 deville
330 Posts
Presidential Caddi said:
Hello,
Greetings from Mexico.
I just bought a 1994 concours caddi. It is a real beauty. I am sure it is one of a kind. It belonged to Ernesto Zedillo, president of Mexico 1994-2000. This cadillac was used as a presidential fleet pointer. You know, the car that had them little flags on each side (which it still has):)
I have taken this car to exhibitions and all, only 25,000 miles. Look´s and drives like new.
I am trying however to get more info on this car.
Does any body know how many concours were produced and how many were sold in Mexico? I bet that´s a pretty good question cadillac afitionados. Wonder if you can answer that.:banghead:
And by the way do you think this car has a special value?
wow do u have any pics? is it for sale? let me know:worship:

·
Registered
1998 Deville D'Elegance
133 Posts
Not sure it's worth much more than a regular concors with insanly low milleage but to a collector it would definitley command a higher price, especially if you can doccument it's herritage (previous ownership if you will). Being a mexican car it may not have that information readilly available here in the states but I'm not sure... In fact just saw something on TV about selling items that used to be owned by the Kennedy's.... Keep her for as long as you can because you will likely never get that opportunity again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts