Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I never knew that Luke Wilson was his brother... Anyways, he just broke up with some popular actress.. She was married.. There's a lot of home-wrecking going on in Hollywood right now...

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Wow, not Owen! He always seemed like such a nice person, totally down to earth and personable.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Wow, not Owen! He always seemed like such a nice person, totally down to earth and personable.
I agree, Im sure there is alot going on in the background to cause him to go that far off the deep end. I like Owen Wilson alot, and Luke is pretty cool too for that matter, hope he gets everything straightened out.

The home-wrecking thing everyone is talking about is with Kate Hudson, though he vehemently denies he had anything to do with the end of her marriage.

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6, 1989 Allanté
4,513 Posts
I never knew that Luke Wilson was his brother... Anyways, he just broke up with some popular actress.. She was married.. There's a lot of home-wrecking going on in Hollywood right now...
you didnt notice the funky nose on both of them and the way they talk

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
I think he got his feeling hurt. First with the whole Steely Dan fiasco, then with negative Ti ts Hudson over there.

And his nose looks like a Camel.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Just goes to show that success, money, chicks, fame, etc are not the foundations for happiness. There's several million guys who think they would love to be in his position with their lives, but even with all of that he can still reach a point that he feels life is worthless. I wish him all the best and hope he can pull of his "pit" to try and overcome it.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Just goes to show that success, money, chicks, fame, etc are not the foundations for happiness. There's several million guys who think they would love to be in his position with their lives, but even with all of that he can still reach a point that he feels life is worthless. I wish him all the best and hope he can pull of his "pit" to try and overcome it.
So very true... I mean.. Look at me.. Success, money, chicks, fame... And my life STILL sucks...

Just kidding.. Really.. Mariah Carey, too.. Remember her whole suicide ordeal? I think these 'stars' get to such a level that their expectations become unreal - and when they don't achieve those unreal expectations, than what is there? What's left to do or accomplish?

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
162 Posts

Well said.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts