Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my attempt at fame...
How many '93 Sixty Special owners belong to this forum and visit this section? I know of Sandy, and 1 or 2 others, but where are the other 5,288 that there are supposed to be floating around???? I'll start, here is 1 1993 60 owner.
Jacob Hoppe

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
ME, Sandy. It's 5,292 not 5,288. Appox. 20% however have left the earth due to total wrecks and cars junked. I'd figure there might be 4,300 left. I have "shipped to Canada" figues for the car, as well as Exported figues for the car, and remained in America figures for the car. I also have Countries shipped to (Foreign) for the car. More than you might think left the USA !!

I think we are looking for a group hug here! :grouphug:

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
1 of 599 in Canada :cool:

There was one in my local buy and sell. It was the deep blue color, and the guy took off the skirts to put on some fatter rubber.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
Andrew60SP said:
1 of 599 in Canada
You've got one and saw another for sale and there are 2 of them in Ontario on the auto trader site and 3 in Quebec. So there's 7 down :D

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was one in my local buy and sell. It was the deep blue color, and the guy took off the skirts to put on some fatter rubber.
Took off the skirts?? What a jerk, the car just lost its identity. I knew Sandy would be the first to respond...An excellent beginning to the list! Now where are the other 4,000 owners??!!
Jacob Hoppe

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
2,022 are in nursing homes, 1,084 have passed away, 559 think of it as just an old junk Cadillac and have more caring interest in their parakeet, 402 don't knew this board exists, and 229 have traded it in, and their sitting on Honest Henry's (ab)Used car lot. The other 4 owners are here! :2thumbs:

·
Registered
1993 Sixty Special, 1991 Allante
138 Posts
Sandy said:
2,022 are in nursing homes, 1,084 have passed away, 559 think of it as just an old junk Cadillac and have more caring interest in their parakeet, 402 don't knew this board exists, and 229 have traded it in, and their sitting on Honest Henry's (ab)Used car lot. The other 4 owners are here! :2thumbs:
I am one of those guys. My '93 Sixty Special is Cotillion White with Sapphire Blue leather. It is an AstroRoof car with factory chrome wheels, had the Bose Gold cassette radio (recently removed due to premature death) and according to the prices I received from Sandy, originally listed for $42,466. :yup:

·
Registered
1993 Sixty Special, 1991 Allante
138 Posts
dooscoop32 said:
I am one of those guys. My '93 Sixty Special is Cotillion White with Sapphire Blue leather. It is an AstroRoof car with factory chrome wheels, had the Bose Gold cassette radio (recently removed due to premature death) and according to the prices I received from Sandy, originally listed for $42,466. :yup:
By the way, I have spoken with the people at Triple A Ent. about reproducing a window sticker for my car and they told me they need an original sticker to go by. Does anyone out there have the original sticker for their car and would be willing to e-mail a copy to me? :worship:

·
Registered
1993 Sixty Special
44 Posts
Hey all, I got a 93 60 Special too. black on black leather, black top, and gunmetal bumpers and side trim. 56,130 original miles. factory 6 spokes with cooper white walls, premuim stereo, gold package, you know all the bells and whistles. There's pics of Paulie in the gallery. I had no idea this forum was here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts