Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Soupero,

Since you asked me in the other thread for these here they are as promised. These are actually Insurance photos and aren't "posed" for glamor but get the job done.

Thanks for asking to see them...

Best Regards,

Kev

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Soupero
great car, just testdrove it some days ago, anyway Im about to switch my cts in for the sts 3.6L launch. just wanna ask you this in case you know it, the car is a five lug as well right?, do you know the offset and lug size on the wheels, since I have some 18" chrome wheels for my cts, and Ill rather keep them for the sts instead of selling them??
thanks
Henrik
Sweden

·
Banned
851 Posts
fallen99angel said:
Hey Soupero
great car, just testdrove it some days ago, anyway Im about to switch my cts in for the sts 3.6L launch. just wanna ask you this in case you know it, the car is a five lug as well right?, do you know the offset and lug size on the wheels, since I have some 18" chrome wheels for my cts, and Ill rather keep them for the sts instead of selling them??
thanks
Henrik
Sweden
Hi fallen99angel,
if you had them on your CTS they will fit the new STS. You couln`t use it on the european STS V8 because it`s six lugs.
What color do you buy?
Harry

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey harryctsv
thanks for the info, then ill save my wheels for the sts, by the way another stupid question is that whats the tire weightload rate on the sts, 98 or less??
Im getting the silversmoke color with dark leather. I would have preferred a black with light color leather, but the dealer gave me a good price on the sts and a great buy back on my cts, so we will go for that and accept the colors on the car.
Henrik
Sweden

·
Registered
100 Posts
Europeans have it so cool when it comes to cars. Their requirements actually make their cars look better, where as ours do the opposite. Think goodness GM will be importing Opel/Vauxhall soon as Saturns.
in the case of the 2005 STS you're right, but look at the old model of the STS:

the deal is: in europe the rear direction indicators MUST be yellow, the red flashers like on many US-models are not allowed. And since the european market is only "small" market for US manufacturers, they often don't take care about this problem, and put ugly taillights on the cars

thanks god for the LED technics :)

If anyone knows how I can at least get the tail lights I will name my 1st born son after them.
every Cadillac dealership in Europe :bigroll:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts