Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
STS 3.6 Launch Edition (Euro)
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my dads his new car, a cadillac sts 3.6 launch edition,the only things we didn't picked is the sunroof and the tuscany leather
We picked it up 1month ago and we just love it :p
I will try to make some decent pictures when the sun is shining and my dad is at home! I rather liked the moonstone colour and beige leather but that wasn't possible anymore :( because that colour got discontinued.
The rims we will try to change when we need some new tires.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2863/caddy21fa.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We live in Belgium!
I guess the tail lights are like that because it's the European version!

·
Registered
06 STS-1SG-ACC/HUD-Volant CAI-Corsa Exh-Mesh Grill-ClearBra
516 Posts
I want that lower bumper panel with the reflectors between the exhausts...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is that a "middle" headrest in the backseat as well?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Does it have the pass through to the trunk still?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, it has!
I think it's just a click on and pull out thing, because you have a button behind it to detach it!

·
Banned
851 Posts
soupero said:
yes, it has!
I think it's just a click on and pull out thing, because you have a button behind it to detach it!
Hi Soupero,
tolles Auto - great looking car. I still got my DTS still don`t know if I get the 3.6 or 4.6 STS. I think the 3.6 is a good engine (I test drove both) but what I like by the V8 is the wheels from the CTS V and the Brembo-brakes.

But anyhow, good decision you choose a CADILLAC STS

Harry

·
Registered
238 Posts
harryctsv said:
Hi Cajonkev,
thats NO reflectors, that`s the rear fog lights which any car in europe must have.

Harry
Europeans have it so cool when it comes to cars. Their requirements actually make their cars look better, where as ours do the opposite. Think goodness GM will be importing Opel/Vauxhall soon as Saturns.

If anyone knows how I can at least get the tail lights I will name my 1st born son after them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
harryctsv said:
Hi Soupero,
tolles Auto - great looking car. I still got my DTS still don`t know if I get the 3.6 or 4.6 STS. I think the 3.6 is a good engine (I test drove both) but what I like by the V8 is the wheels from the CTS V and the Brembo-brakes.

But anyhow, good decision you choose a CADILLAC STS

Harry
well thanks:p
Both cars are great and yes the v8 looks much better with those rims and i guess the brakes are great too but both cars are fast.

Yesterday we drove on the highway and i asked my dad to accelerate and vrooem we were so fast on the 200km/h and the it makes such a beautiful sound , I love this car :cool2: !!!

And do you got any ideas about rims, we asked the dealer about rims from cadillac accesoires but that would be to expansive to order( I dont know how much but whatever if that salesman says so) , so do you got any ideas about the rims ??

·
Banned
851 Posts
soupero said:
well thanks:p
Both cars are great and yes the v8 looks much better with those rims and i guess the brakes are great too but both cars are fast.

Yesterday we drove on the highway and i asked my dad to accelerate and vrooem we were so fast on the 200km/h and the it makes such a beautiful sound , I love this car :cool2: !!!

And do you got any ideas about rims, we asked the dealer about rims from cadillac accesoires but that would be to expansive to order( I dont know how much but whatever if that salesman says so) , so do you got any ideas about the rims ??
You right, both cars are great cars.
The wheels from the V8 will not fit the V6 (European model) the V8 is 6 lug nut, the V6 has the 5 lugs.
I would say try to get over ebay the US - 9 spoke STS wheel with all around 255 - 18 tires. They look good, seen them in aug. by my visit the states.

Have you seen the STS V aftermarked grill? It looks so good on the car, seen many in the US which had them on.
Take a look on Ebay under keyword "Cadillac STS 2005" you`ll see them there.
Harry

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont really like them and they have too much chrome( me and my other brother are advising my dad about rims ) and we won't buy on ebay because else we had orderd some rims on those american sites!

yeah I already told my dad about that grill but he wants the rims first :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts