Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
It's about time! Weird that the president's news conference is running past 30 minutes late... must be finalizing all the prep work and fact checking.

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This makes me nervous, show me the body, and lets make sure its really him. Now we have to rely again so much on our military to guard against an apprentice possibly retaliating against us.
Nervous, you got that right. The enemy is already mixed & living among us.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
There very easily could be sleeper cells with orders to activate upon OBL's death. Tomorrow could be pretty scary......he's a martyr now...

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
There's still the danger of Al-Queda retaliating,so they need to be hit even harder now. The US has a chance to breakk Al-Queda much faster and end this war. This is GREAT! Al-Queda can't hold out much longer, and the world at large is getting to see what the consequences of mass murder in the name of any god or religion are: death.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
I'm glad he's dead, and it may provide some comfort to the families of the 9/11 victims and our lost troops -- but this changes nothing.

There are a million Bin Ladens out there ready to take his place.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V
1,651 Posts
So glad Bin Ladin is dead

And proud of the Spec Ops guys and my country. The mass murderer has assumed room temperature and just realized there are no virgins waiting for him. Someone else is though. :devil:

:cloud9::usflag:

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Hmm.. economy not recovering quite quickly enough.. congress fighting over debt.. job report still floundering.. 2 1/2 wars going on..

Hey - sounds like a good time to make this announcement!

F

·
Registered
2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS
974 Posts

Have a few more pictures... If I told you there were over 100 police vehicles coming from LA all the way down to the bay. I wouldn't be exaggerating. lol how many times do you think some dumbas got in between them (with there lights on)? It was comical at times.. Why would you want to move IN FRONT of a police cruiser with it's lights on?

·
Registered
974 Posts
BTW I just assumed this had something to do with the OSAMA strike.. Got home around 4:00 p.m. today, and couldn't find anything on the internet about the police convoy today. I never seen anything like it before. They had cruisers from seemed like every county all lined up riding together. Just woke up and this was the first post I came across.. I'm back!! lol What a great post to return home to from Palm Springs!!

·
Registered
09 Silver V 06 Silver Z06
1,918 Posts
BTW I just assumed this had something to do with the OSAMA strike.. Got home around 4:00 p.m. today, and couldn't find anything on the internet about the police convoy today. I never seen anything like it before. They had cruisers from seemed like every county all lined up riding together. Just woke up and this was the first post I came across.. I'm back!! lol What a great post to return home to from Palm Springs!!

wtf post up more info when you find out what that was all about

·
Registered
974 Posts
Soon as I find out what the convoy was all about I'll be sure to pass the info.. Ran into them on the back side of the grapevine. The convoy were with the convoy for about an hour or two, it was so long I still don't know how long (from beginning to end) it was miles long. As we passed through different cities, counties etc. etc. There would be local authorities on the over pass waiting and snapping photos of the convoy.. First time I rode along side a group of officers and didn't roll my window down (TINTED) or worry about my plates (no front plates). I knew whatever was going on took priority over a crummy fix it ticket. here's a few more

(my son took a few)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.